Monday, November 22, 2021

Using up Ingredients - Plum Chutney

 Last evening I pulled out a pork tenderloin and some leftover pancetta to make the following recipe:  

                             Pork Tenderloin with Plum Chutney - Bon Appetite  (we did not make the chutney)  


I even had kitchen string!  Justyn grilled it and we served it up with leftover rice, sautéed spinach, and leftover spicy plum chutney that none of my girlfriends tried at book club (nothing personal).  This book club took place over a year ago, so I was eager to get this out of my refrigerator, especially since I filled it up with Thanksgiving food.   We paired it with a highly tannic Nebbiolo that cut through the pancetta's saltiness perfectly.  

I always love to find a perfect recipe for the perfect ingredient.  Now I just have to make it again, because there is still half the chutney left in the jar! A little goes a long way!     

No comments:

Post a Comment